Mr Ahmad Ibrahim, former Minister for Health and Labour
- Kamal Abu Serah - seeking justice
- When I first look at the photos of Ahmad Ibrahim (ex-Minister) on page 54 of the book "The Last Kampung Mosque in Singapore - The Extraordinary Story and Legacy of Sembawang", I knew it was wrong. I wrote to the book writer to inform her of the mistake. The book writer, Dr Hadijah claimed that the photos are correct based on the verification from people like Hj Suppien and Kassim Selamat. I 'closed' the case and don't want to pursue the matter. Then, Ahmad Ibrahim's eldest son, Mr Mudzlan Bin Ahmad came and visited me. I showed him the photos and Mr Mudzlan claimed that the photos are NOT of his father. When I write again to Dr Hadijah, she insist the photos are correct. Since the book writer nor the book publisher don't want to acknowledge the mistake, I specially created this blog for the purpose of informing the public of the mistake found in the book "The Last Kampung Mosque in Singapore - The Extraordinary Story and Legacy of Sembawang".
- 'My Grandfather's Road' - Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim
- State funeral of Inche Ahmad Ibrahim. He passed aw...
- Collections of old photos of Inche Ahmad Ibrahim p...
- Dinner with Tan Sri Dato' Seri Dr Hj Yahaya Ibrahim
- Posing with Tan Sri Dato' Seri Dr Hj Yahaya Ibrahim
- Tan Sri Dato' Seri Dr Hj Yahaya Ibrahim is in town...
- Puan Sri Badariah Binti Othman passed away on 2nd ...
- ▼ July (7)
Ahmad Ibrahim info links
Friday, July 12, 2013
Tuesday, July 09, 2013
State funeral of Inche Ahmad Ibrahim. He passed away on 21st August 1962. Photos provided by Ahmad Ibrahim's brother, Tan Sri Dato' Seri Dr Hj Yahaya Ibrahim
Ahmad Ibrahim's tomb at Bidadari Cemetery. It has since shifted to Choa Chu Kang Muslim Cemetery.
Among the VIPs were Lee Kuan Yew, Goh Keng Swee and Toh Chin Chye.
Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Mr Goh Keng Swee and Mr S. Rajaratnam among the VIPs following the procession..
Collections of old photos of Inche Ahmad Ibrahim provided by his brother Tan Sri Dato' Seri Dr Hj Yahaya Ibrahim
Ahmad Ibrahim (in black suit) sitting next to then PM Lee Kuan Yew.
Ahmad Ibrahim sitting 4th from left.
Sitting at the centre is Mr Ibrahim (Mr Ahmad's father)
Young Lee Hsien Loong (5th from right) with his siblings and late mother.
Young Lee Hsien Loong in between his parent.
Mr Ahmad Ibrahim standing next to Mr Lee Chin Koon (Mr Lee Kuan Yew's father)