Mr Ahmad Ibrahim, former Minister for Health and Labour

Mr Ahmad Ibrahim, former Minister for Health and Labour
Mr Ahmad Ibrahim, former Minister for Health and Labour. Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Masjid Ahmad Ibrahim, Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School were named after him

About Me

My photo
When I first look at the photos of Ahmad Ibrahim (ex-Minister) on page 54 of the book "The Last Kampung Mosque in Singapore - The Extraordinary Story and Legacy of Sembawang", I knew it was wrong. I wrote to the book writer to inform her of the mistake. The book writer, Dr Hadijah claimed that the photos are correct based on the verification from people like Hj Suppien and Kassim Selamat. I 'closed' the case and don't want to pursue the matter. Then, Ahmad Ibrahim's eldest son, Mr Mudzlan Bin Ahmad came and visited me. I showed him the photos and Mr Mudzlan claimed that the photos are NOT of his father. When I write again to Dr Hadijah, she insist the photos are correct. Since the book writer nor the book publisher don't want to acknowledge the mistake, I specially created this blog for the purpose of informing the public of the mistake found in the book "The Last Kampung Mosque in Singapore - The Extraordinary Story and Legacy of Sembawang".

Blog Archive


The Book with mistaken identity of Ahmad Ibrahim

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Words of Encouragement from Ahmad Ibrahim's son, Mr Marzukhi Bin Ahmad

Wa'alaikumsalam saudara Kamal,

I had read through all emails related to the abovesaid subject and wanted to inform you that I'm more than proud to stand behind and support you all the way through till the end (when said matter in question been fully resolved) especially for your tirelessly and sincerely upholding the factual truth. Your kind, good deed and inexhaustible energy put forth all along for the said subject is highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Abg Marzukhi Ahmad
(Ahmad Ibrahim's son).

No comments: